Casino online hợp pháp ở Việt Nam-chơi casino trực tuyến có gian lận không
1. Vacancy: Accounting - Auditing interns
2. Number of recruitment: 10
3. Candidate requirements:
- 2 - 4 year students majoring in Accounting - Auditing;
- GPA: 6.5 or higher;
- Teamwork skills, good computer skills, good communication skills;
- Responsibility and effort, able to work under high pressure;
- Confident, enthusiastic, have aspirations in work and life;
- Have a desire and commitment to career development in a professional environment.
- Priority for class leaders, union leaders and good English communication.
- Prioritize recruitment to the positions of Accountants, Audit Assistant of the Company right after the internship period;
- Get an internship allowance when participating in supporting the audit work at the Company's customers, specifically: 100,000 - 120,000 VND/ day;
- Directly participating in audit groups / accounting consultants as Audit / Accountant Assistant (from December 2019 to March 2020); working with customers with the support of the employees of the Company;
- Participate in the intensive training courses of the Company in December 2019 and other audit assistant training courses (if any);
- Fully comply with the rules and regulations of the Company;
- Commitment to confidentiality of the Company and customers information;
6. Deadline and form of application:
- Receive applications directly, by mail or email at the address below;
- The deadline for the application is from October 24, 2020 to December 28, 2020.
- Company address: 27 Nguyen Kim, Ward 12, District 5, HCM City
- Tel: (028) 3957 4177 - (028) 3957 4188
- Email: email@example.com
- Ms. Thuy (HCNS) - 032.705.3010
b) The application dossier includes:
- Internship application form;
- Transcript of the most recent semester certified by the school;
- Curriculum vitae, health certificate, photo ID card;
- Copies of other certificates, certificates of merit and awards (if any);
- 02 4x6 photos;
- Recommendation letter from the school (additional submission after successful admission).